Friday, June 28, 2013

BROCCOLI SALAD

As everyone has probably noticed - I'M ADDICTED TO GARLIC!And I'm not ashamed of that fact ;) I love it!!But I promise I will post recipes without garlic too.I will try my hardest anyway...... ;) But before I do you must try this one!It's delicious!But I do have other addictions too - like DILL!And this is my perfect combination that you can taste in this salad!




RECIPE:

SERVES: 4

INGREDIENTS:

300g broccoli,cut and steamed
5 free range eggs,boiled and cut
140 g sweetcorn (tinned)
fresh dill,chopped
pepper,freshly grounded
sea salt,freshly grounded

Sauce:
2-3 garlic cloves,crushed
40 ml double cream
2 tbsp mayo

1.Just mix all the ingredients in the bowl and season with salt and pepper.


2.For the sauce exactly the same:just mix together.You can mix the sauce with the salad or just sprinkle on the top.



ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment